Location: Fort Mason, Fleet Room Building D
Marina Blvd. and Buchanan St. (99 Marina Blvd.)
San Francisco, CA 94123
Load-in Day & Time: July 3rd | 9:00 am to 11 am
Load-out Day & Time: July 3rd | 5 pm to 6 pm
Ticket Price: $40 Advance, $50 at the door (12pm to 5pm) Includes $10 Instant Rebate Card
Limited Half Day Pass: $25 (2pm to 5pm only) Includes $10 Instant Rebate Card
Live Music: BAUTISTA http://www.bautistaband.com/
Latin Rock - Funk Rock - Jazz Fusion Original Music
Influenced by Early Santana, Tower of Power, Doobie Brothers
Al DiMeola, Jean-Luc Ponty, Stanley Clarke and more
Open to Public: 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Type of event: Wine tasting, and Cash & Carry
Wineries: Limited to 30
Vendor Cost: $100
Vendor Cost: $115 With reserved parking in front of the venue for easy unloading and loading.
Supplied for Winery Vendor by event promoter: Spit bucket, trash can, 6ft table, chairs, black tablecloth, chill tray, ice
Supplied for Retailer Vendor by event promoter: 6ft table, chairs, black tablecloth
Supplied for Food Vendor by event promoter: 6ft table, chairs, black tablecloth
Glassware: 6 1/2 oz. tasting glass
Other upcoming dates: July 3rd, August 7th, September 4th, October 2nd, November 6th, December 4th
1. What is the ticket price? A. Advance tickets $40, with a $10 instant rebate towards purchase. $50 at the door
2. How many cases can I bring? A. You are only limited to how much space you have under your table, whatever you can fit in your space, and your car.
3. Any other fees other besides the booth fee? A. Yes, if you want Wifi it is additional fee of $25
4. How does the rebate work? A. Attendee makes a purchase from winery -> Save cards until event is over -> turn cards into Vino Moda for a payment request -> payment will be sent a week after the event. Will get a check refunded up to $10 for each rebate card used with proof of purchase.
5. How many people can I have to pour/sell? A. 3 people per table, space is limited at venue.
6. Can wineries get free passes for friends? A. No, due to limited space, you can use the promo code that we sent by email to you.
7. Can I bring a dog? A. No.
8. Will there be a ATM? A. We are looking into a rental.
9. Can the event promoter process our transaction? A. Yes, 5% processing fee and 5% hold back for charge backs (30 days).
10. Why can we sell at Fort Mason? A. State rules do not apply to Federal property so we are allowed to sell, Beer, Wine, and Spirits.
11. Is it a barrel tasting only? A. No.
12. Do I have to pay extra for tasting? A. No, tasting and $10 rebate is included in the ticket price.
13. Does the half day ticket pass include the $10 rebate? A. Yes.
14. Will there be any food? A. Yes, at additional cost.
15. Does the $10 rebate have cash value? A. No, only $10 value towards purchase at the day of event.
16. What if my purchase is only $8.50 after tax will I get change? A. No, full
17. Will you be supplying bags, Yes, for any attendee that buys a 6 pack of wine will receive a FREE reusable Crush Barrel Bag.