Busy people scheduling conferences on the side. It's a wonder anything gets off the ground. I plan for work and I plan my personal schedule and after that there is no planning energy left. This event is an experiment in not planning so much. Lowering the bar, as it were. I'm not getting a sponsor or six, not doing tons of promotion (automatic crowd control!) and not selling tickets because that would be ridiculous. Whoever shows up will control the discussion, as usual, unconference style. If you know me, I really really want you to come. If you don't know me, don't be shy. Introverts welcome.
What I'll provide:
* Hello My Name Is nametags
* A projector and screen for one of the rooms
* Butcher paper for the wall
* Some structure, such as WHEN (not if) the game of Werewolf will start, and WHEN (not if) we'll do powerpoint karaoke. Good times...
* There was a rumor of Sockethead playing a set later on in the night
Expectations of Attendees (that's you)
* If you've been to an unconference before, you will be expected to fill any detectable leadership voids.
* BYO food drinks etc
* Communicate about coffee runs or lunch runs
* Once the schedule is up, watch the clock and rotate rooms lest chaos rule the earth