CONNECTOC - Bringing OC's Professionals, Companies, Government Agencies, Networking Groups and Non-Profits together...one event at a time!
After the success of our inaugural event earlier in the year, ConnectOC's heading back to Hilton Costa Mesa this fall for round two!
ConnectOC 2.0: Children and Community will take place September 9. All proceeds raised will benefit two children's charities, Build Futures (http://www.buildfutures.org) and the Orange County Chapter of Child Help (http://www.childhelp.org).
The event will feature:
* FREE admission; parking will be $5 with 100% of the proceeds going to charities
* FREE goody bags to the first 250 guests that contain various gifts donated by Orange County businesses
* FREE buffet for the first 250 guests with an array of food options
* A silent auction along with smaller raffles with 100% of the proceeds raised going to charities
* Special, social-media themed drink options (Twittini, anyone?)
* A specially-priced dinner menu prepared by Executive Chef Chad Krahling for all attendees to select additional food and beverages
* A photobooth for guests to take pictures
* A comfortable and fun atmosphere to exchange business cards, make new friends, and find business/job/charitable opportunities
Please feel free to invite friends and business contacts via the "invite people to come" link just below the image.
If you're interested in getting involved, becoming an event sponsor and/or donating items, money or time, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Huge thanks to all who supported our first official event in February. We had a packed house and everybody enjoyed themselves. Pictures are posted on our photoalbum. Let's make the next one even better than the first!