All attendees will receive a copy of "UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Stop Engaging." and food and a drink ticket will be provided as well.
Agenda: Note - All these rooms are within the Gilley's Complex
6:00pm Pre Party and food: Studio Bar & Grill
7:00pm Speaking Event: Brazos Room
* Welcome and introduction of Sponsors - Colin Alsheimer @LevelTen_Colin
* Introduction to Speaker - Alyssa Gardina @AGardina
8:15pm RockStar Karaoke: The Loft
About our Featured Speaker
Scott Stratten is the President of Un-Marketing.com. He is an expert in Viral, Social, and Authentic Marketing which he calls Un-Marketing. It’s all about positioning yourself as a trusted expert in front of target market, so when they have the need, they choose you, That’s UN-Marketing.
Over 50,000 people follow his daily rantings on Twitter and was voted one of the top influencers on the site with over 90 million users . His recent Tweet-a-thon raised over $16,000 for child hunger, in less than 12 hours.
His book “UnMarketing: Stop Marketing. Start Engaging” is due to hit the shelves in the Fall of 2010 from Wiley & Sons.
His clients’ viral marketing videos have been viewed over 60 million times and has generated massive profits and lists. One of the movies was chosen by the Chicago Bears as their biggest motivator towards their Super Bowl run a few years ago, while another made their client over $5 million in 7 days.
He recently appeared in the Wall Street Journal, Mashable.com, USA Today, CNN.com and Fast Company. That plus $5 gets him a coffee anywhere in the world.
Since he still has to pay for his own coffee, he earns his keep by speaking and consulting around the world on how businesses can engage better (or at all!) with their current and potential customer base using social media, viral marketing and just plain old engaging conversation.
His team of Un-Jedi’s are responsible for such online hits as “The Dash Movie”, “The Time Movie” as well as the tongue-in-cheek “I’m Breaking Up With The Leafs” (although Scott wants you to know he really is no longer a Leafs fan)
- “I was blown away when I watched Scott Stratten present at a recent Internet Marketing Conference. In fact, I was so impressed that my partner, Mark Victor Hansen, and I immediately hired him to produce a viral video for the launch of your new book, Cash in a Flash.
- We are so excited to be working with him. He’s smart, fun, amazing. My philosophy is to always seek out the best. Scott is just flat out the best in the world at what he does.”
- Robert G. Allen, bestselling author of Nothing Down, Creating Wealth, Multiple Streams of Income, The One Minute Millionaire and Cash in a Flash: Fast Money in Slow Times.