Dallas Convention Center Arena (3 Stages)
650 S. Griffin Street /// Dallas, Texas 75202
Halloween Costumes Welcome! /// 17 & Up with ID
Doors open at 6 pm /// Show starts at 7 pm - 2 am
Plenty of restrooms, concessions, cocktails, drinks and food will be available for purchase along with free water fountains around the venue. Dallas Convention Center Arena has been home to such performing acts as Elvis, The Beatles & Jimi Hendrix.
Meltdown Music Festival 2010 will boast 3 stages that all ticketholders will have access to, including the dancefloor in area #1. The dancefloor space in area #1 is massive, but will be limited to first come, first given access. As people leave the dancefloor area in area #1, more people will be allowed in. Tickets do not guarantee floor access.
The very limited number of VIP tickets include access to the VIP decks in rooms #1 and #2 but do not guarantee floor access.
MAIN ROOM #2
11:00-12:00 Matthew Dear Live with Band
10:00-11:00 Harvard Bass
08:00-09:00 Ishi Live
07:00-08:00 Willie Trimmer
TEXAS PRODCUERS ROOM #3
01:00-02:00 Pointbender Live
12:00-01:00 DJ Merritt
11:00-12:00 Run DMT
09:00-10:00 Jeremy Word
08:00-09:00 Hunter Vaughan
07:00-08:00 Frenz E
NOT ALLOWED IN VENUE
- NO Markers, Spraypaint, Large Pens, Etc
- NO Drugs or Illegal Substances of any kind
- NO Backpacks
- NO Large Purses
- NO Professional Recording Equipment (Cameras, Video Cameras, Audio Recorders, etc)
- NO Stickers
- NO Weapons of any kind
- NO Open Cigarette Packs
- NO Outside Food or Drinks
- Small Purses (less than 10', will be screened)
- Non-Professional Cameras (Still)
- Cell Phones
- Ear Plugs
- Unopened Cigarettes
- Ticket or Will Call Print out (Tickets also available at Box Office as well)
- Your ID or Passport
- If you are picking up your tickets at will call, you need to bring the credit card used to purchase them with.
Also, if you have lost your ID or it is expired, the printed renewal paper alone is not enough to get you in by venue policy. You must bring an addition form of photo ID to go with the renewal papers.