Last year we held a seedy saturday day event at Sun Run farms just outside of maynooth ... it was a last minute, smallish potluck kinda event, that was really nice. Some local folks brought seeds they had collected and brought them to share with others. ... and of course it was a nice sunny afternoon on the farm with good food.
A few of us decided to do it again this year.
-bring your seeds that you have collected and wish to share with others.
- Make sure they are well labeled and packaged in a way to give out to others.
- there will be delicious food for sale by some local caterers
- come and chat with others about your exciting gardening projects
and then later that night ....
The annual Cabin Fever dance and social will be happening at the Arlington Hotel... stay tuned for details, but it usually starts about 7/8 and includes cooking competitions.
So join this event and stay in touch.
**** Also if you are interested in getting involved here's how...
- get your seeds ready that you can give away, label and package them.
- spread the word that it is happening
- know seed vendors of organic and heritage varieties ... put them in touch with us ...
- let us know if you need a table for what you want to bring and set up, so we can make sure there is enough