This event is targeted at startups currently using or considering using Lead Generation as a revenue model. The panel will provide a comprehensive overview of the Lead Generation industry - who is making money selling leads now, how to find lead buyers leads, how startups generate and sell leads, pricing leads, and much more.
The panel consists of the founders of startups who make significant revenue through Lead Generation.
The panel includes:
- Glenn Houck, Co-Founder at LeadQual
- Josh Reznick (@joshreznick) Founder & CEO at Datalot
- Jay Weintraub (@leadscon) Founder at LeadsCouncil and LeadsCon
- Rami Weiss, Founder at Boomerater and Co-founder of Tomazo
- In New York, this event will be held at Microsoft. Ticket sales close at 3pm EST the day of the event (or when they sell out online).
- In Boston, this event will be held at WorkBar Boston and admission is free.
- In Toronto, this event will be held at ING Direct Cafe and admission is free.
- The event is also broadcast via live video stream at http://ultralight.tv Viewing the video stream is free.