The Belgian Beer Weekend Tokyo 2011 charges no admission fee. Beer & food can only be purchased with tickets (coins) sold at the registration counters at the event. No cash payments accepted at the beer & food containers! Beer will only be served in the original BBW glass.
Day tickets (coins) are available starting from a starter set
Price: 3,100 JPY (1 original glass, 600 JPY* + 10 beer/food coins, 2,500 JPY value)
With a starter set you can enjoy for example 3 Belgian beers, a main dish and a dessert.
* 100 JPY per glass will be donated to charity for the victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake. More details here.
Pre-sales tickets are also available! Get 1 extra coin for free!
Price: 3,100 JPY (1 original glass, 600 JPY + 11 beer/food coins, 2,750 JPY value)
* Special pre-sales deal: 1 extra coin of 250 JPY for free
* Special pre-sales registration desk in the venue allows you a smooth entry and less queuing (day ticket registration counters can be crowded!).
Pre-sales tickets can be purchased online or at selected shops.
For more details click here. (Sorry Japanese only!)
* Beer/ food coins and the original BBW glass are sold at the registration counter.
* Purchased coins cannot be refunded.
Belgian Beer Weekend Tokyo Committee
Belgian Beer Weekend Tokyo Office (trainspot KK)
T +81 3 5829 6829
Union of Belgian Brewers, Belgium Embassy in Tokyo, Flanders Tourist Office, Tourism Wallonia - Brussels, Flanders Investment & Trade (FIT), Wallonia Foreign Trade & Investment, Brussels Export, Japan-Belgium Society (JBS), Belgium-Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce in Japan (BLCCJ), Flanders Center
All information used with explicit permission of the organizers.