Dear Friends: Below is a link to a public excel file. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiAU50_89f6cdE81UXFZNnRlV2Nra3VrYnRLREprb0E&hl=en_US
It will allow you to edit it in the cloud so that everyone can share the same list. We have been so overwhelmed at the response that we are unable to individually assign names for everyone.
1. Please go to the document linked above. Column A is the list of 9/11 victims. Column B is the list of Remembrance Volunteers.
2. PLEASE ADD YOURSELF to any name. You may select specific people to remember - please put your name next to theirs as well.
3. We have more volunteers than victims - so please feel free to double up or if you know of any first responders who have died due to 9/11 in the past decade, feel free to add them to the victim list and add your name along side.
4. Please remember to go FILE...SAVE on the document menu when you are done (top left)
5. PLEASE DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING! DON'T "PLAY" WITH THE SPREADSHEET. If you are afraid you will mess everything up if you touch it, ask and someone will assign you a name - better safe than sorry. If you accidentally erase something, hitting 'Ctrl' and 'Z' on your keyboard should reverse it.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE AND UNDERSTANDING AND YOUR INCREDIBLE OUTPOURING OF SUPPORT!!
Post the name of the person you are remembering to your status on 9/11, or you may choose to do so before hand, with "Remember Me" written before their name. You can either post their name to your status, or keep that person in memory that day. Whatever you decide. God Bless.