Curated and Produced by Grace Gotham, "Coup de Grace Burlesque" features a stellar cast of burlesque's top performers whose bewitching antics will transport you back to the days of Ziegfeld and Minsky when sequins,... [read more]
$20 Advance Tickets; $25 Door (plus 2-drink minimum cash only)
Curated and Produced by Grace Gotham, "Coup de Grace Burlesque" features a stellar cast of burlesque's top performers whose bewitching antics will transport you back to the days of Ziegfeld and Minsky when sequins, spectacle, and skin eclipsed the realities of the day, performing "risque" material involved thought and wit, and the resulting fanfare melted away all of your troubles (if only for an hour or two).
This Blooming Spring Edition of Coup de Grace will be an unforgettable evening of Vintage Glamour, Splendor & Sparkle!
- Amber Ray, Sensational Spellbinder
- The Maine Attraction, Josephine Baker-esque Mover & Shaker
- Grace Gotham, Turn-of-the-Century Temptress
- Gin Minsky, Red Hot Tappin' Flapper Ball of Fire
- Medianoche, Muy Caliente Seductress from Seville
- Calamity Chang, Stunning Shanghai Siren
- Tansy, The Young Elizabeth Taylor of Burlesque
- Francine, The Doll-Eyed Darling of Tease
- Roddy Caravella, Prohibition Era Dancing Gentleman
- The NYC Burlesque Choir, Newly-formed Dazzling Ensemble of Singing Burlesque Beauties **This is one of their debut performances!!!!**
Early 20th Century Tunes Provided by Riveting Vocalist Shelly the Singing Siren & Pianist Extraordinaire Broc Hempel!
Stage Manager and Pick-up Artist Extraordinaire, Anja Keister, will keep our i's dotted, t's crossed, g's strung, and curtains drawn just in the nick of time.
Like the luxurious, velvet-curtained car that picks up Owen Wilson's character at a strange bend in the road in front of a Paris church in Woody Allen's latest film, "Midnight in Paris," Coup de Grace Burlesque is your ride to the rare champagne-in-the-backseat, Zelda-dancing-on-a-table kind of evening that you usually only read about in books.
*Jazz age/vintage/old Hollywood-style evening attire, while not required, is enthusiastically encouraged