The event will take place Saturday, April 14, 2012 at the Fair Park Automobile Building. Over 80 craft breweries and 300 different craft beers to sample, free cheese samples, free craft soda samples, free water, free coffee samples, tons of food trucks, live music outdoors from The O's and Fish Fry Bingo, public transportation via DART rail (and the TRE if you're in Fort Worth!), what more could you ask for?
Designated driver tickets include the following (sorry no beer samples allowed) ($20)*:
* Access to the festival from 1pm – 6pm.
* Live music acts outdoors including The O’s (www.wearetheos.com) and Fish Fry Bingo! (www.fishfrybingo.com)
* Access to free cheese samples, free and fun photobooth, craft soda samples and other local businesses offering free samples of their products.
* Designated driver wristband and festival program.
* Access to lots of food trucks! Food sold separately.
General admission tickets add the following benefits ($35 total)*:
* Commemorative Big Texas Beer Fest clear acrylic taster cup.
* Festival wristband and sampling card with (12) 2oz samples with access to 300+ beers. (Why do I only get 24oz with admission? See below)
VIP admission tickets add the following benefits ($60 total):
* Entrance to the festival at Noon, 1 hour prior to general admission; first access to special limited beers.
* Brew caddy with Big Texas Beer Fest-branded lanyard to hold your sampler cup. (http://www.brewcaddy.com/)
* Only a limited amount of VIP tickets will be available so that your early access is worthwhile.
We don’t like the 24oz limitation at a beer festival in Texas as much as you don’t, and that’s why we’re pricing additional sampling cards really low. The day of the festival, you’ll be able to purchase additional (12) 2oz sample cards for only $2! Legally we have to charge you something.