Im incredibly focused on the future, both professionally, philanthropically, and personally. I love my job at Crowd Flower because the people are amazing, the product is on the leading edge of business and technology and my position is a ton of fun.
On June 16th, Reason to Party and Terra Gallery invite you to the most popular speakeasy in town to celebrate Reason to Party’s 3 year anniversary benefiting the Colon Cancer Alliance. Spring Gala will feature celebrity fashion icon Carmen Marc... [read more]
Reason to Party Spring Gala benefiting Colon Cancer Alliance (CCA)
On June 16th, Reason to Party and Terra Gallery invite you to the most popular speakeasy in town to celebrate Reason to Party’s 3 year anniversary benefiting the Colon Cancer Alliance. Spring Gala will feature celebrity fashion icon Carmen Marc Valvo, unique contortionists, the roaring voice of Alotta Boutte, as well as digital and fine art installations throughout the event.
Immerse yourself in the old-school ambiance that has a modern flair while you sip complimentary cocktails, relax or dance with friends and even make some new ones. To top it all off, 100% of proceeds will be benefiting The Colon Cancer Alliance, so party and do good at the same time.
· Doors open from 9pm-2am with a special VIP reception from 8-9pm
· Hosted by celebrity fashion icon Carmen Marc Valvo http://www.carmenmarcvalvo.com/
· Digital and Fine Art Installations to catch the eye
· Complimentary Cocktails
· Special Multi-Level party with musical guest Alotta Boutte and live music on speakeasy level and top SF DJ's spinning dance music on the party level.
· Performances by contortionists are sure to delight.
· Cocktail attire required (costumes aren’t required, but are always fun)
The Cause: The Colon Cancer Alliance
The Colon Cancer Alliance (CCA) is a community that provides hope and support to patients and their families, while saving lives through screening, access, awareness, advocacy and research. Colon cancer is the second leading cancer killer in the U.S. and nearly 150,000 people will be diagnosed with colon cancer in 2012. All reasons why early detection is the key. More information can be found at www.ccalliance.org
· Bottle Service $700
· VIP tickets $80 for first 48 hours, $100 online and $130 at the door
· General Admission pre-sale tickets, only $30 for first 48 hours, $40 till June 1st and $45 till June 15th
· General Admission tickets at the door $55
A $30-$55 General Admission Ticket will give you:
- Complimentary Vodka, Barefoot Wine & Bubbly Bar ALL NIGHT
- Fun Photo booth
- Inspiration from the digital and fine art
- DJ’s spinning all night long with live instrumental elements
- 100% of proceeds will benefit The Colon Cancer Alliance
A 80-$130 VIP Ticket will indulge you with all of the above plus:
- Special VIP area with seating at event
- Chic drink specials
- Exclusive access to the VIP reception from 8-9pm with meet and greet with
Carmen Marc Vallvo
- Exclusive bar area and treats during the event