Reminder, this month we are in Durham again at the new Two Toasters Office in Downtown Durham.
* Introductions and Sponsors
* Session 1: "Accessibility" by Marty Cullen
* Session 2: "Bonjour: Connecting your app to a Mac app" by Kevin Conner
* Session 3: "Xcode Workflows" by Jay Thrash
* App Demo: Bad Movie Podcast App by Josh Johnson
* Group Discussions, Q&A, Networking
* NSDrinking @ Two Toasters
This month we'll be continuing the three talk agenda agenda. Instead of one really long presentation, we'll do 3 smaller ones. This will allow us to target three different areas each month. The areas will beÂ Cocoa Fundamentals, Cocoa Advanced, and Industry Talks / Design Talks / Dev Ops.
Marty will be discussing some Cocoa Fundamentals this month. He'll focus on working with accessibility and why you should be making your apps accessible.
Kevin will be discussing a more advanced Cocoa topic. He'll discuss working with working with Bonjour to connect your app to another app.
Finally, Jay will be discussing techniques for optimizing your Xcode workflows.
Demo your app?
As always, we are looking for more people to demo their work. Do you have an app that has new features you'd like to show off? Would you like to show off an interesting user experience you've designed? Even just showing us your new app, we want to see it. Please get in touch with jnjosh at gmail dot com.