For our 5th annual Union Street Party, we've partnered with an amazing charity. Come join a few hundred of your closest friends for the best party on Union Street...and raise a few bucks for cancer research.
SLAP CANCER is really, really close to reaching it's 10 week fundraising goal of $100,000 for The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, which will fund 2 blood cancer researchers for an entire year! Help us get there!
Why should you attend SLAP CANCER's Union Street Party?
- Unlike the Union Street Festival, this party will have alcohol
- All of your neighbors will be enjoying the SF sun
- We have Enso (www.ensoofficial.com) on the turntables
- It's only a half block off Union Street
- You might run into the finalists from Mr. Marina
- Aidells Sausages for the frist 100 attendees
- All proceeds go directly to SLAP CANCER