Come mingle with San Francisco’s finest thought leaders and marketers, for a night guaranteed to be one to remember.
SFAMA will recognize:
1. Marketer of the Year: To recognize a Bay Area company that has demonstrated outstanding marketing leadership – our winners have range from financial services to retailers to Internet-based firms.
Firms are judged on their:
- Degree of marketing innovation
- Effective use of marketing disciplines
- Marketing story
2. Excellence in Community Service: To recognize a firm for outstanding community service. This award is given to a company or organization that has contributed their talent (not just money) in a special way or has “given something back” to the Bay Area.
3. Joie B Hubbert Award: This award is given to a deserving volunteer, who has served the Chapter. The Board chooses the recipient of this award and the MOY committee purchases the award and presents it at the ceremony.
4. 75 Year Marketing Award: To give special recognition to a Bay Area company who has stood the test of time of 75 years or marketing changes and innovations.
The combination 75th Anniversary Party and Marketer of the Year 2012 will be held on Thursday, November 8th, 2012 at the W Hotel. The event will begin at 5:30 pm with a cocktail hour and music, followed by a sit down dinner, ending approximately at 9pm.
The event is the biggest celebration for the SFAMA Chapter. We look forward to recognizing the last 75 years of the SFAMA in style!
Space is limited, so please get your tickets today!