The Next Step! Pakistan Electronic Media Conference’12 will be one of Pakistan’s largest electronic media conferences where all media channels from television to radio will be brought under one roof.
Pakistan Electronic Media Conference’12 will as furthermore be conducted annually, in hope of changing the image of Pakistan, and strengthening the bond of national sovereignty.
After the success of Pakistan Media Conference’12, The Institute of Journalism (IoJ) is organizing Pakistan Electronic Media Conference’12 to now focus on specific areas within the media industry.
It is through this event that we hope to bring viewers, critiques, hosts, and media professionals under one roof, to discuss issues that have shunned our nation, the image of Pakistan and access into the field of Pakistan Electronic Media.
- Broad Cast Journalism
- Coffee with Nauman Adil
- Motivational talk
- Film and TV
- Ad War
Venue: Arts Council
Date: 8th September 2012
• Pakistan Electronic Media Conference’12 will be a full day conference.
• Conference will be divided into 5 sessions
• Each Session will be 40-45 minutes each
• Q/A will be encouraged by participants
• Panelists will be invited from different electronic media organizations
• Certificate recognized by the Youth Affairs Department
• Lunch and refreshments will be served.