This is a non-profit fair with a twist: we've got 20 non-profits that will be on hand to raise funds and awareness for their various causes, as well as all of the fun, food, and entertain... [read more]
NOTE: RSVPing HERE WILL NOT PUT YOU ON THE GUEST LIST. YOU MUST RSVP ON YELP TO GET IN TO TO THE EVENT.
This is a non-profit fair with a twist: we've got 20 non-profits that will be on hand to raise funds and awareness for their various causes, as well as all of the fun, food, and entertainment you've come to love at Yelp events.
1. This event is open to all Yelp members that are 21+. There are no +1s but it's free and easy to create a Yelp account!
2. The event is completely free to attend, but there's a suggested donation of $10 at the door. Any donations will be split evenly amongst the participating non-profits.
3. We will also be collecting socks and underwear (children's and small adult sizes) at the door for Refugee Resettlement and Immigration Services of Atlanta.
4. Bring small bills to tip your bartenders (volunteers from non-profits) and to use for various non-profit tables (raffle tickets, etc.), as well as the cash bar that will be in addition to sponsored beer and wine.
5. Discounted parking ($5) will be available in the Red Lot at the Georgia World Congress Center.
6. While small bites will be available, please plan on having dinner before your arrival. We're focusing more on the non-profits than the food this time around!
Buckhead Christian Ministry
Special Equestrians of Georgia
Georgia Coalition for Physical Activity and Nutrition
Atlanta Community ToolBank
Historic Oakland Foundation
Refugee Resettlement & Immigrations Services of Atlanta
Easter Seals of North Georgia
Global Health Action
Hi-Hope Service Center
Fernbank Museum of Natural History
Our Sisters Project
The Creatives Project
Atlanta Pet Rescue & Adoption
Empty Stocking Fund
Feminist Women's Health Center
FEATURED FOOD & DRINK:
Uncle Maddio's Pizza
Cypress Street Pint + Plate
...more to come!
We want this to be the biggest event in Yelp Atlanta history, so please help us in spreading the word!